Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, April 13, 2012

Skipping Art Class

It has never been my practise to skip Little Arielle's art class. I remembered there was once that I was not feeling well and I still brought her to class. Woo....that few hours in the class was a torture!

Sadly today, we had to skip our lesson :(. Mummy Me just vomitted badly before the class. The after feeling was terrible. I got the feeling that it will probably happen again and I really did not want to take the risk. I wasn't willing to leave her in class for that few hours cos the teacher just couldn't handle so many kids at a time. XP couldn't make it cos he has another meeting.

The best way is for Mummy Me and Little Arielle to stay at home.

XP bought dinner for us before leaving for his meeting. Before he left, he told Little Arielle to look after me. After he left, when I needed some help, she actually told me off. She said that, zhe mo da de ren dou bu hui zhao gu zi ji! Arrrghhh, so, the verdict is, having a daughter ain't a good thing too!

No comments: