Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, January 14, 2013

Today's Happenings!

I felt bad that I din send Little Arielle to school today! 贝贝 was too much for me to handle today :(. Was able to pick her up from school and was glad that she was able to learn to be independent and went to school on her own after my FIL dropped her off :). *clap clap* She told me that the vending machine ate her $ cos it was spoilt! So cute! And she had tons of homework to do and I made her complete all. Hee....evil mom? No choice leh....when I go back to work this Thur, there's no one to supervise her already! Luckily she finished it and slept by 11pm :)

No comments: