Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Arielle the Merlion!

Especially at night lor! Just when I was about to shut down my pc and prepare for bed, I heard Little Arielle coughing badly. Next moment, she became a merlion lor! Dun know what I meant is it? It means she puked and it's on my dear BED!!!

Wat biangz, quickly carried her down and she continued her vomit on the floor! Arrgghhh! This is not the end. Brought her to the bathroom and she vomitted the 3rd time! Alamak, I wanna faint liaoz!

Quickly bath for her, clothe her and brought her to her 摇篮 cos the whole bedroom is in a mess. Luckily it din take long before she fell asleep. That is not the end for me.

XP managed to clear up the mess on the floor and threw whatever that needs to be washed into the washing machine. I took over to wash up the quilt which was badly stained! Thereafter, still gotta let it dry. When that is done, I gotta wait for laundry to be ready and hang it to dry.

In the end, I only managed to catch sleep at 12am+ lor!

No comments: