Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blogging from Budget Terminal!

Dear all,


The Tan family is currently waiting anxiously to board. The plane will leave in about an hour's time. The terminal is not as bad as I thought it would be. Feel that it has quite a fair bit of shops i.e. Hang Ten, Mini Toons, Secret Receipes, Sports Connection and of course stores selling chocolates, candys, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics. Most important of all, it has got internet connection. The only disadvantage about this is that it would log you out automatically after 15 minutes. But hack care, I will just continue to use. Hahaha, so bad of me hor! Bo pian, else I cannot complete this post leh!

Ok, back to Little Arielle. She is currently running about and enjoying herself. She has made a new friend whom is XP's colleauge's son. Hee hee, we are in this together! 2 families travelling to Bangkok!

I sure hope that she would behave herself well in this 2 hours' flight. Else I think I would be suffering rather than enjoying siaz....

Hopefully there is free internet connection in Marriott Bangkok, then I can continue with my blogging! Cheers!

No comments: