Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Disney Musical Festival 2011

It was after much persuasion that I managed to convince XP to allow me to buy the tickets from Sistic. He always managed to find people selling it at a cheaper price at a good seat but this time round, he din manage to find anyone.

I was really happy that I still managed to get a good seat even though the purchase was made just a few days before the show. Probably this is the second run and most of them would have watched it during their first run.

In any case, just looking forward to the show with our little family :)

No comments: