Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oversized Snow White Dress

Mummy Me has been anticipating the arrival of Little Arielle's Snow White dress from HK. Have managed to get Dawn to bring it over when she came on 27 Oct.

But when I saw it, I was very upset :( So angry with myself for being so greedy and asked her to get a bigger size for me. In the end, this is the bigger size lor!

*Her super long Snow White dress* - Uploaded on 5 Nov 2011

It's so long until I think she can only wear in 2 - 3 years' time! Faintz....

Mama told me that she would be going back in Dec and hopefully Disney allows us to exchange for a smaller size because their return policy is within 30 days....

Cross my fingers! Else but then, she would have outgrown her princess stories already....

No comments: