Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

1st Batch of Magnetic Dolls

During Mummy Me's childhood days, what accompanied me through was those paper dolls where we are able to change their clothes indefinitely. As times change, this toy sadly disappeared.

Recently, Mummy Me saw an improvised versio of what I have played during my childhood days! It's magnetic dolls! Same concept as the paper dolls, just that it's now magnetic. So without further consideration, I bought the full set for Little Arielle and check out how happy she was :)

*The 1st batch of the magnetic dolls :)* - Uploaded on 11 Mar 2012


No comments: