Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kpo Gal

I think my girl is really like me :p Always so KPO hahaha :)

I was at my mama's gate waiting to pick her up and she saw me without specs. Apparently, I broke my specs this morning and had to wear contacts. So she asked me why I am not wearing specs (also proves that she's observant :p). Thought that would be the end of her question.

Who knows, she goes on to ask,'Did your colleagues ask you why you din wear specs?' Buay tahan her but I just love her innocent questions :) Always never fail to put a smile on my face!

No comments: