Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's A Blessing At Times....

I am the typical kind of girl who doesn't like to listen to all the kind of naggings, especially when it is coming from either my mom or MIL. I do admit that I resist the idea of Little Arielle going over to their place cos she always end up eating a lot of junk food :(

However, with Little Belynne inside me, I am grateful that they are just staying opposite me because I can really have a peaceful Sunday lazing around while Little Arielle played at their place. The kind of quietness and the freedom to do whatever I want really made my Sunday felt better. With the gloomy weather, I am even enjoying it cos the weather is cooling and I do not have to raise my voice and feel irritated or angry with the nitty gritty things that Littke Arielle likes to do to me!

Looking forward to more peaceful Sundays....

No comments: