Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, September 16, 2012

So Difficult to Learn from Mistake?

Sometimes I really wonder if kids are listening? Little Arielle likes to ask me to do things for her as if I'm her maid. Worst of all, she approaches me at the wrong time when I was eating bird nest. Don't they know how to see the situation? Of course I was super irritated! XP was also annoyed with her behavior and needless to say, she got it from him and was lastly asked to go in the toilet.

She was weeping away and suddenly, I din hear any sound. I can't be bothered but suddenly, the silence turned into loud screams for me :(. I just got irritated and that triggered XP to give her another round of whacking! Haizzz....why they just can't be more obedient?

In the end, it's still me who rescued her....

No comments: