Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, October 21, 2012

I Hate to Teach!

I really hate to teach :(. I just lack the patience and Little Arielle always takes the chance to make me even madder! Was teaching her how to write Chinese characters and her spelling and I really can puke blood :(. She would purposely write her letters so small! I just got very very pissed off and I just couldn't continue further! Scolded my lungs out and I drove her out of the room. She came back minutes later writing her apology on the paper. Though I smiled for a moment for her thought, I still felt very angry! Arrgghh :(

No comments: