Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Last Outing for Her K2 Year :(

I'm glad that I have always tried my best Yo let Little Arielle participate in whatever activities or outings in school. I just din want her to miss out anything. Today's outing to Jurong Bird Park is the last one for her K2 year. While I'm happy that she is growing up, I just feel so sad that time has passed by so quickly that my once little girl is going to P1 in another few months' time! I wondered if she is sad that she is not going to see her old friends anymore. For me, I do feel the sadness :(. I hope the transition is going to be smooth for her and down the road, she can still connect with her old friends in future!

No comments: