Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, November 5, 2012

I Hate to Teach!

I think if I have chosen teaching as my career, I would have died long ago! I super hate to teach and I get very pissed off easily when it comes to teaching Little Arielle. So tonight is all spent on Little Arielle, trying to teach her how to get the strokes of the Chinese character right, when I actually have plans to complete my office work :( Really vomitted blood doing so! She either do her strokes in the wrong way, when she has already learnt those words before or she doesn't know how to write! Arrghhh....hate this new job of mine!!

No comments: