Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Seeking Attention!

I got a shock this morning when I saw Little Arielle trying to cut her hair with a pair of scissors! It's apparent that she wants my attention! But yet, she annoys me with the slightest thing i.e. Not listening to my instructions and love to throw tantrums and be rude to my mother! This evening, she ignored me despite calling her several times to get a piece if tissue for me. In the end, XP was so mad with her that he decided to delete her games in his iPhone. Hmm at least this caused an impact to her! Little Arielle, can you be good so that you are more lovable!

No comments: