Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, July 20, 2013

Crybaby....

Arrgghhh I seriously don't know how come LA is such a crybaby! Every little thing need to cry and made everyone around her frustrated! Sorry leh....I'm not a mummy who would tolerate such thing if you already 懂事! I only tolerate if you are a baby cos you still do not know what is going on! I seriously think if I wanna bring her for Jerean's birthday party next week. Luckily there's XP today to handle her at Darius's birthday party! Really admire him at times for having the patience to coax her. Or are men supposedly to possess such traits :p

No comments: