Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, July 1, 2013

Handmade with Love - Hairclips!!

I never had the luxury of getting handmade items from my mama. But I knew every other little girl would love to receive handmade items from their own parents :) Thanks to YouTube, they have been a great teacher! And amazingly, I learnt how to make hairclips through this channel! And yes....I finally made some for LA cos everyone has been complaining that I'm unfair and only made for Beibei. No hor....it's because I'm experimenting first mah hahaha.... Okie lah....the clips should have been done earlier but clumsy me burnt my palm with the hot glue yesterday and therefore, I lost all the mood to continue doing it. Nonetheless, I managed to squeeze 3 clips out tonight and I must say, it seems to look nicer as compared to the first few which I have made. Hee I will continue to work hard cos I love to see my girls wearing clips which I have made!

No comments: