Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, April 9, 2010

Eggcellent Eggcurb!

It was recommended by Auntie Astin that we try this Taiwan dessert called Eggcurb. Actually, I saw her posting in FB for a few times and was quite amazed that she kept on repeating her orders. Anyway, decided to give it a try since she spoke heavenly about this dessert.

Gathered quite a fair bit of orders from my colleagues and the delivery was this afternoon. The first impression of the eggcurb wasn't that impressive. It was just stored in a Toyogo tub and it looked real yellow from the exterior.

Brought it back home after I collected my uRelax massager and decided to give it a try. When I opened up the lid, wow wow....the smell was fantastic! This really made me feel so excited that I sped up my actions in anticipation to try the dessert. Yes! Confirmed that the dessert is worth the while! It's so soft and smooth and it really looked like beancurb. So people who are unable to eat beans can eat this as an alternative. Best of all, it's nutritious too :)

The eggcurb comes with sugar syrup which you can add accordingly to your liking. Else, you can replace with cut fruits or those cocktail. The eggcurb itself is not very sweet and so, people with diabetes can take too!

And Little Arielle who is still coughing gets to eat too. I let her ate it unchilled so it's not so bad on her throat. She loves it too and kept asking for more!

Can't wait to order a few more tubs to savour it! Yum yum!!

Check out the pics :P



*Uploaded on 20 Apr 2010*

No comments: