Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's good to be slow....at times!

Mummy Me had wanted to buy the following dress for Little Arielle's photoshoot which is gonna take place in Jul. The fact that this dress can make me buy, means it has its own attraction (cos Mummy Me hates green and would of cos not buy green for Little Arielle). This is certainly an exception but I was hesistating becos this online seller is selling at $29.90. I decided to wait a while and see if there is a chance of another person selling at a cheaper price.

Yes yes yes! Managed to locate another seller who is only selling it at $18! Without thinking, I immediately placed my order :) What a great difference in price :) So happy that I got a better deal elsewhere for the same identical item!



*Elegant dress* - Uploaded on 06 Apr 2010

1 comment:

DJ said...

this is so sweet!