Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Granny's 83rd Birthday Celebration

It's granny's 83rd birthday and the Heng family gathered at a restaurant in Safra Yishun. It is a birthday celebration cum gathering as we were able to find out how each of us is doing at the moment. The table was well spilt such that I was seated with my cousins (meaning near my age) and the elderly were in another table. It was also through this gathering that my cousin Weiming asked if Little Arielle can be his flower girl as he is getting married in Oct. Wow wow, I was so excited and I readily agreed. I knew that Little Arielle would love the idea of being dolled up like a little princess hee.... Anyway, found out from Weiming that he is a producer and have asked him to keep me informed if there is any chance for Little Arielle to act hee! Check out the pic during the dinner - Uploaded on 20 Apr 2010






*Uploaded on 20 Apr 2010*

No comments: