Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CMA - Mental Arithmetic

Popo has been pestering Mummy Me to enroll Little Arielle for abacus class so that it can train her brain and she would be able to do mental sums fast. Finally, I found out from my friend that her son is in such class and got her to recommend :)

Today, I found time to give a call and have arranged for a trial class for her this Sat. It cost $5 and the session is for 1.5hrs. Thought that it's a good deal for a trial class cos the actual cost is $28. Per term will be $280 for 10 lessons. If everything is okie, I will register her for it liaoz.

Hopefully she likes the class this Saturday :) And next up will be piano lessons for her :p and I also took the chance to send a reminder email to Julia Gabriels and Little School of Big Dreamers to check on the status of my application.

If all gets approved at the same time, wahhh I gonna spend big bucks on it liaoz!

No comments: