Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Trial Class @ CMA

Had to drag myself out of my comfy bed at 7.30am cos Mummy Me has made an appointment for her to attend the trial class @ CMA today :)

Finally, was out of the house at 8.15am. Reached the school at about 8.30am and the teachers were already ready. Little Arielle was the first student and I went into the classroom with her. The teacher was friendly and she was patient with Little Arielle. I stayed in the classroom for about 5 minutes and left shortly when I saw that Little Arielle was kinda settled down :)

Had a hearty chat with the counsellor and was surprised that her son at 3.5 years old has already gone for 4 - 5 types of classes! Hmm....seems like Little Arielle is lagging behind such a fair bit! But start late is better than no start :p

I came back for Little Arielle 1.5hrs later and the teacher gladly showed me what has been taught during the class as well as her progress. Hmm....seems like she is doing very well just on her first lesson. Best of all, she said that she likes the class as well as the teacher! That's great! If so, most probably I will be signing her up for the class....

No comments: