Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Luggage Bag!

Have considered for the longest time whether I should get a luggage bag for Little Arielle. Everytime when we travel, she wants to kpo and help us with our luggage. At times, she would also ask why she doesn't have one especially when she saw kids either of her same age or even younger carrying one. I missed the last round when one of my colleagues was collating the order. Actually, I wasn't really sure at that time whether to get it or not.

But as we went for more window shopping and I kept seeing the same luggage selling online, I decided to get one for her. Afterall, you are only a child once! If I have the means, I should probably buy things which will make her happy :p Somehow, I think it is also fated. I tried to get in touch with the seller which my colleague got the luggage from, apparently, the price wasn't that attractive at $89 and I had to self-collect. Then, I saw a shop in Forum selling it with 10% discount but needs to pay with HSBC card. Somehow, I missed that too :( But hee....I was lucky when I chanced upon a seller, selling at SMH @ $87 and offers free delivery for purchases $90 and above. And so, I added a saddle bag for her and that simple bag costed me $30!!

The items were delivered today and the person was kind enough to allow COD. Mama thought that the saddle bag was free! Faintz!

In any case, showed Little Arielle and she was super excited because she can pull the bag and sat on it too! Was happy that she loves it and kept asking me to take a pic of her and the luggage :p *The famous Trunki lugguage bag* - Uploaded on 5 Jul 2011


*The saddle bag which Mama thought was a free bag!* - Uploaded on 5 Jul 2011


*Interior of the bag* - Uploaded on 5 Jul 2011


*Little Arielle and her luggage* - Uploaded on 5 Jul 2011


*Happily riding on it :p* - Uploaded on 5 Jul 2011


*Interior of the luggage* - Uploaded on 5 Jul 2011

No comments: