Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, January 6, 2012

1st Art Lesson for 2012!

It's the day of the week that I dread!! Everyone is excited about Friday but I am simply hating it :(. That's because I had to sit in with Little Arielle for her art class. I feel it's a waste of time for me but on the other hand, I don't feel safe leaving her alone cos the other students in the class are quite mischievous and the teacher couldn't handle it sometimes! So I think I will just have to sacrifice my time and continue to go in with her!

The consoling part is that she has improved a lot from the time she first started! Ahhhh....this is the part which made me feel my sacrifice is worth the while!

No comments: