Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Orientation 2012

It's Little Arielle's orientation day this morning. XP din manage to take leave as he had a new colleague joining his dept today and he is his buddy. As such, it's just Mummy Me :(. As I din want to be alone, I asked mama to accompany me.

Sitting through that almost 2hrs of briefing is no joke! I found myself constantly yawning away. Thankfully, my iPhone kept me awake :p. After understanding what is required of us and the things needed on Thur, we were dismissed. Both mama and I quickly cheong to queue up for the uniform purchase. Luckily we did that cos it was a long queue thereafter. Got 2 sets of uniform and 2 sets of PE attire. That easily cost me $39. And I finally understood why the queue is so long! Cos the lady is so slow in filling up the receipt. Faintz!

Hee heng I was clever. Mama queued at the uniform side while I went to settle her school fees. When I was back, she was still in the queue.

Everything ended at about 10.45am. By the time I reached mama's house, I only got chance to rest for a while before going off to work. Time flies....my girl is already in K2 this year. Wished that time would have pass by slower....so stressed that she is going to be P1 next year. I think I better be disciplined and start to do some teaching at home before it's too late!

No comments: