Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Give Me A Chance....

I was always annoyed with the fact that Little Arielle doesn't want to visit the toilet. Frankly speaking, I have yet to understand the reason why she doesn't want to do so :( So it's always a dread asking her to pee in the morning especially....

Just yesterday, mama told me that she pee-ed onto her pants and socks and apparently, she was very mad with her. I also told Little Arielle off! Scolded her that if she continued to behave in this way, I will not wash her clothes and let her wear those soiled ones!

She called me today and asked me to give her a chance. I was wondering what happened and she told me that she could not pee in time and kena her pants again.

But she said that she would make me happy today....

No comments: