Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, July 15, 2012

Arielle is Wrong

I'm not sure ever since when, It's so easy for Little Arielle to get on my nerves. I'm mentally tired everyday and weekend is also not spared :(. It's so tiring physically and draining mentally! She does do irritating actions that I cannot take it and I do find myself screaming at the top of my voice.

When I see her in tears, I felt so bad but soon after, she's back to her annoying self again!

Again she made me made today and she drew a little card telling me that she's in the wrong. While I acknowledge her good way of expressing herself, she is not helping in any way if she continues to irritate me daily!

Arrghhh!!

No comments: