Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, July 5, 2012

We WON!!! Yay!!!

The day only became more assuring for Mummy Me when I saw the organiser posting this on their FB page:

"Dear all, thank you for liking the Shinmin Fun Drive 2012 photo contest. The contest has come to an end and the voting has closed since yesterday 5pm. Thank you for your participation :)"

Finally, they mentioned somewhere that the voting has already ended because that No.2 has already surpassed us in terms of the number of votes!

When asked when and where would the results be published, the person just told me, either today or tomorrow. I din know why but I just felt that it would be too rush to publish the results today. Nonetheless, I still went ahead to purchase today's papers and was shocked, happy and surprised when I saw this:


*Little Arielle was the FIRST!* - Uploaded on 8 Jul 2012


Yay!!!! We won! My hard work and thick-skinness was paid off! This is the first time that we won such contest by having the highest number of votes! I was so happy and Little Arielle was surprised that she saw herself in the papers :p


Thanks to all who have voted for us! It was all your votes which made us the winner :)

No comments: