Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lesser Irritation Today :)

Think Little Arielle has finally decided to be nicer to me and behaved herself :). So I told her that I will read her a story. But as I continued to do my work, I was so tried that I told her I would read the story some other time. She turned around and said that I lied to her. So, in order not to do so, I told her a story:

Once upon a time, there was a little bear. She refuses to go to bed until her mom kept asking her to do so. The end! She complained ghat it was too short and next moment, she asked:"ni zai jiang wo ah?". Opps she's so clever!!

This has really made it a pleasant night without me screaming away like a mad woman! Hopefully it's gonna stay this way everyday!

No comments: