Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Surprise Part 4

It's not that I'm rich but I just want to make Little Arielle's birthday a memorable one. So, I found myself picking up a brochure from Bengawan Solo and the next moment, I found myself calling them up and ordered the pink cake ->

*Charming Princesses @ 1/2kg @ $21.80* - Uploaded on 03 Oct 2010

Great! I managed to order it cos it states there, please order 2 working days in advance. Luckily still in time! Got a half kg with black cherries filling! This will be for her night celebration with my parents on her birthday! She loves Disney Princesses and since she was unable to take the pic today, hope that the cake will brighten her birthday :)

No comments: