Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fun @ Polliwogs

To make Little Arielle's birthday a memorable one, Mummy Me decided to bring her to Polliwogs. This is recommended by Auntie Astin who has went with Lucas just a few days before us.

After Little Arielle woke up from her nap, we were all ready to go. Since it was a weekday, there is no limitation to the hours of fun. We just paid a fee of $16 for Little Arielle. Both XP and I do not have to pay. But if you want to go, remember to get a pair of socks. I only brought for Little Arielle and did not bring any for myself. If you want to get into the play area, you need to wear socks. So in the end, I bought a pair for $3 there.

Initially, Little Arielle was still quite scared to move in and play. However, within seconds, she was so familiar with the surroundings that she was 'flying' around every spot. To protect her safety, I kept following behind her and I must say that I couldn't catch up with her energy and speed. Old is the word to describe me!

Luckily the place is quite safe. With all the sponge wrapping round the pillars and anti-slip flooring material, there is nothing to worry about. So, it was not long before I left her on her own while I chill out at the internet corner. Periodically, I would pop by to make sure that everything is okie.

One thing to note is that there are many ang mo kia there. Most of the time, they are very daring and are not afraid. So just make sure that your kid is not bullied cos sometimes, they would just snatch the toy from you :)

It's almost close to 2 hours and Little Arielle's batt is still full bar! I really wonder why....As we need to drop by Ikea and thereafter, celebrate her birthday at mama's house, we quickly persuade her to go off :)

Hopefully we will come back again....




*Uploaded on 18 Oct 2010*

No comments: