Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, October 18, 2010

The Worst Part of Motherhood

is to clean up PUKE!! That is worst than cleaning up shit lor! Imagine the slimy and pungent smell. It's worst if the kid drank milk and it was undigested! There you would get milk-curd lor!

Most of the time, there would be the after-smell and it just lingers within you for a while.

Arrghhh....don't know what caused it but Little Arielle just puked :( Is it my mama's birthday cake that she ate earlier on or is it because of her itchy throat which caused it again....

Sigh....whichever is the reason, I just hate doing so. Thank god that XP helped me to clean up most of the area. Else I really don't know how long I am gonna stuck with this :(

Supposed to have started the engine to clear my work and I was interrupted by Little Arielle. Now gonna restart the engine....Hmm what time can I sleep tonight?

No comments: