Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's A Scam!

It was drizzling lightly but we still made it a point to go for the graduation ceremony. Since it is going to be a pinic-style ceremony (we were asked to bring mats and our own food), I decided to let Little Arielle go in shorts and tee.

When we reached there, the VIP was already giving his speech. A lot of people were moving around. Next moment, the teacher started calling out the graduating classes and the students were dressed like little angels for the girls. At that moment, I was quite worried. Little Arielle is so shaddily dressed, how is she gonna go up the stage. But when I thought about it again, all the students' dressing were identical. That means, they have already been given the clothings before the ceremony. So does it mean that the graduating classes are only meant for K1 and K2 students?

I went to ask one of the staff and that confirmed my thought! Arrghhh....that means, I have wasted my time here for nothing! Sickening circular did not highlight this properly! Made me rush like mad and best of all, it started raining heavily. Luckily, I brought umbrella for WJ and Little Arielle. Else they would be super drenched!

So I quickly rushed down for my DnD and luckily, everything was in place....And when the event ended, I went to pick up Little Arielle and surprisingly, she is still so wide awake even though it was almost midnight!

No comments: