Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, November 1, 2010

Great Spending Today!

I have been comtemplating if I should go for the "Walking with Dinosaurs" show for the longest time because the tickets ain't cheap at all and I was afraid that Little Arielle would not like to watch.

However, after asking Little Arielle if she was interested to watch, she was so enthu and excited about it and thought that we are going to go on the very day. As such, she kept bugging me about it. That confirmed my decision to proceed with the booking. Even though, it is gonna cost me $240+ for 3 tickets for Cat 2 seats. Looking forward to the show on 1 Dec and hopefully it will not disappoint us :)

*The highly recommended show!* - Uploaded on 06 Nov 2010

And, good things come in pairs. So on this same day, Mummy Me also ordered the Korea Customised Family Tee. Wat seh....not cheap too leh! $25 per tee, regardless of size! So in all, this cost me $75....Heart is bleeding man! But I hope that it will arrive before our show and we can wear it there to watch! That would be very sweet :P


*Isn't the tee cute :) Best of all, can have Little Arielle's name on it!* - Uploaded on 06 Nov 2010

No comments: