Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sweet Customised Family Tee

Have been hesitating if I should purchase the customised family tee and in the end, I just close my eyes and paid $75 for it! I got the tees today and super loved it! Too bad, XP's tee was a bit too big for him. But it's okie lah....guys can wear bigger size :)


Little Arielle kept looking at the tee and said that we 'shoot' her! Hahaha she is actually referring to the arrows shot by the cupid! Really din regret buying it! Hmm....the tee will be worn when we go and watch our 'Walking with Dino' show!! Looking forward to the show on 8th Dec!

*Love the customised tee! So sweet!* - Uploaded on 18 Nov 2010

No comments: