Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, November 12, 2010

Bento Tools

Mummy Me has always been fascinated with the different bento tools and has always loved collecting them....hee :P This was especially the case when I happpened to read one of Astin's post on Bento Tools.

Even though so, I din have the chance to get it since we seldom visit town during weekends. Especially with the crowd, parking and ERP....it just turned us off. So it was today.....during lunch....that I got the chance to visit Daiso @ PS.

Though I did not grab as many items as Astin but felt that 6 is a lot to me :P Check out what I got ->



*Aren't they cute :)* - Uploaded on 13 Nov 2010

No comments: