Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Back from Japan

Well, it's not us but my mama and papa. They went to Osaka to visit my auntie and at the same time have a fun and relaxing time for about 2 weeks. It was also this reason why XP and I were on leave and created the opportunity for us to take 2 trips in 2 weeks hee....

Anyway, back to my parents....their flight was due to land at 11.45pm. So WJ was at T1 earlier while we reached there at about 11.50pm. Arrgghhh, they were still not out. So while waiting for their arrival, I was busy snapping away....

*No ice-cream for Little Arielle, so it's just an act!* - Uploaded on 06 Nov 2010
*Waiting at T1!* - Uploaded on 06 Nov 2010
*Enjoying the shoulder ride* - Uploaded on 06 Nov 2010
*Heart-warming pic :)* - Uploaded on 06 Nov 2010

*Waiting in front of belt 20. Are they coming out?* - Uploaded on 06 Nov 2010

And when they finally came out of the gates, I actually forgot to take pic! Arrgghh blur me leh....we were all excited asking what they have bought and how was the trip....faintz....

Anyway, after sending them home, we reached home at about 1am....shag man!

No comments: