Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yeah! Early Xmas Gift

Little Arielle requested to go to City Square Mall because she wanted to ride the 911 car again. XP agreed to her request while I found it xianz to visit the same mall again....

Anyway, we still went and probably I should be happy that this was the decision cos the tumbling monkey toy which I had wanted to buy is having a 20% discount! Yeah! So XP bought that for me as my Xmas gift and Little Arielle got a box of lego too. $29.90 for 650 pieces. That's a good buy! So both of us were happy with our early Xmas gift hee :P



*Uploaded on 07 Nov 2010*

No comments: