Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, February 27, 2011

Disney Princess Model Search!

The search is now on! And Little Arielle is excited to be part of it! Saw this post on Facebook and I made the call today hoping that there are still slots left. Learnt from my last lesson to call early liaoz! I remembered I wanted to enroll her for the Christmas Kid Search and all the slots were already fully booked!

Luckily I managed to get a slot this round but gotta pay a surcharge of $28 cos I chose the shoot to be on a weekend. Arrghhh, bo pian lor. I din want to take leave to have the shoot so just pay the additional amount ba. Hopefully the shoot will turn out nice and there is available size for her costume!

No comments: