Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Worried!

Got news from mama that Tokyo snowed last night! I did hear news of Toyko snowing for the past few weeks but kinda choose to ignore cos it has never been on my mind that Toyko can snow (apparently, it did not snow when I went for honeymoon in Dec 2004).

Now it really seems like a reality that Tokyo did snow! I don't know if I should be happy or worried?

Happy cos my family can get to see snow and I think Little Arielle will be super excited about it! But worried cos not sure if we are adequately dressed for the weather....

XP already told me to get some long john before rushing to the airport this evening.

Damn! It's gonna be a RUSH again :(

No comments: