Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, February 27, 2011

Guilty Me....

We borrowed books from the library near my neighbourhood and had previously promised Little Arielle that I would read to her.

Oh well, have always been busy busy busy and in the end, did not read the books to her at all. So, I promised her that I would bring her to the library today so that she can read and borrow new books.

Early in the morning, she was so excited, came to my room when she woke up and immediately wanted to go to the library. Managed to convince her to go in the afternoon but in the end, I still did not bring to her to the library. She was so disappointed....

I only managed to renew the same set of books and I promised her that I will bring her to the library next week. Arrghh, I better make good my promise man!

No comments: