Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finally Done....

Am finally done with my luggage after struggling at it for 3hrs! Kept walking in and out picking up things that I see and hopefully remember to put it in. Most worried that I would forget something for Little Arielle!

The slowness of the packing was attributed to my sudden relapse of running nose + irritation from Little Arielle! No doubt she is super excited about the whole trip, she does gets on my nerve when she comes by and disturb me!

Worst of all, just when I was almost done, she came to me and said, Mummy, wo xi huan ni who left me most puzzled. I moved forward and hugged her and realised that she has wet the bed! And shit lor, it's on my bed! Arrghh super annoyed with her! Already not feeling well and tired from the packing and now I gotta kio her urine!

It just sucks :( Forget it, just got it done and over with and I want to go to bed, hoping that everything will go smoothly tomorrow!

No comments: