Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, April 25, 2011

Proud Little Gal :)

Little Arielle was super excited this evening when they saw us after work. She asked me to close my eyes and showed me her work in school.

After I was allowed to open my eyes, I knew why she was so excited :) She scored full marks in one of her piece of work and was given 2 stars by her teacher. She was so happy about it and we took the chance to encourage her further :p Hahaha, stickers these days still have the same effect like what we had in our younger days! Inventor of this item is brilliant!

*First time getting full marks* - Uploaded on 02 May 2011

No comments: