Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Roller Coaster Day :(

It the day of Little Arielle's outdoor shoot. An activity that Mummy Me has been looking forward too and specially took half day leave for it!

Morning did not turn out well because XP thought that I was on leave for the whole day and only came by at 7am telling me that he is leaving for work. I immediately sprang out of my bed and told him that I was on PM leave! He looked very annoyed and sat at one corner waiting for me to get ready.

And of course by the time we reached office, we gotta pay the hefy ERP charge of $3. Oh well, I din do it on purpose and apparently he was the one who din get it right in the first place.

In any case, I wasn't really that bothered by his attitude cos I was looking forward to the shoot. Few hours passed and I happened to pass by the window and realised that the sky was super dark. From that moment, my mood became super bad :( Thereafter, it really rained!

The studio staff updated in their FB page that they are monitoring the situation and will let us know if we are going to proceed. So at about 2pm+, they mentioned that the rain is lighter and we can proceed. I was so happy! But this was short-lived! They called me just when I was about to leave office and said that the rain got heavier and they are going to postpone. Arrgghh I got so upset because if it is postponed to 29th Apr, I can't go! Then they said that they would wait until 4+ and update me again. So I asked boss if I can cancel my leave cos I have been staying in office until almost 3pm and I foresee that the weather is not gonna turn out any better.

Apparently, I can't cancel my leave and I decided to go home immediately. While waiting for my bus, the studio staff called again and told us to go down for the shoot. Boy, was I happy! But then again, looking at the weather, I was hesistant. Just when I was about to reach, the staff called again and said that it would be postponed. I requested to come down cos I don't want to take leave le! So I die die also wanna have it taken!

*Little Arielle sleeping away on our way to the destination* - Uploaded on 24 Apr 11

Luckily the rain really became lighter when I reached. There was another family in front of me who is about to finish their shot.

When it was Little Arielle's turn, she was somehow very happy about it. And best of all, her smile was so natural :) I was really hoping that the pic would turn out well, even though the full props were not in use due to the rain. Even I myself forgot to bring out the props that I brought! There was no shelter and place to put my things at all. But I must agree that the trees and grass made it a good place for photoshoot! Probably I should go there and take pic myself in future for Little Arielle. I'm sure the effect would be super nice :)

And also, praying hard that the mud stains on her dress can be removed! Cos she fell on her bum while playing in the field!

Hmm should I consider taking it again leh? If they can have some good dates, probably hor!

No comments: