Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, April 29, 2011

She Has Grown....

It's one of Little Arielle's usual art class and I just accompanied her with the usual attitude (kinda of xianz cos it's nagging time again!). Today's theme is turtle and after the teacher started to draw on the board to show them how to start the stroke, Little Arielle was very excited and she kept saying that she knows how to draw!

I'm very surprised with her enthusiam and later, the teacher confirmed that it was indeed kind of easy to draw for today's theme. That being the case, I was more than happy cos it means that I would vomit less blood :p

I felt so consoled when Little Arielle presented the following drawing to me. This is by far, the only piece that she really had less than 1% of help from me! I'm really proud of her and I'm sure hope that this would be a good beginning to the rest of her lessons. There's just an undescriable feeling and I just felt happy for her that she has finally began depending on herself :) and she can be on her own! Best of all, I really felt that the patterns drawn on the turtle's back were created by herself and it's very nice!

*Presenting, a piece truly drawn by Little Arielle!* - Uploaded on 02 May 2011

*Coloured by Little Arielle with most of the colours chosen by her :)* - Uploaded on 02 May 2011

And usually, when XP arrives, he would help to do the outline for her but this time round, she insisted to do it on her own. Surprisingly, she did a pretty good job on her first attempt, with touch up by XP :)

*XP feeling bored when Little Arielle is doing the outline instead of him :p* - Uploaded on 02 May 2011

*Not bad hor :)* - Uploaded on 02 May 2011

*The completed works* - Uploaded on 02 May 2011

This is the first time that I did not regret signing her up for the class and diligently following her throughout! She seemed to have grown overnight and she just knew how to do a lot of things on her own. That really caught me by surprise and it's a pleasant one :) Keep up the good works and Mummy is proud of you!!

No comments: