Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scared of Teacher!

I woke up this morning and realised that XP forgot to bring out Little Arielle's homework. Mama called shortly and questioned me why I did not remind XP to do so :( She went along to say that Little Arielle was crying badly over this matter.

So I asked her to come to the phone and asked her why she was crying. Then she said the homework folder was forgotten and she was afraid that her teacher will scold her. Wahhh....are they really so scared of the teacher?

In any case, I just told her to tell teacher that Daddy forgot to bring and we will submit next week. If she scolds her, ask her to tell me.

But after thinking for a while, I decided to call and just let her teacher know in advance. Hmm, she just said let her come to school and let her explain herself. I kinda expected this answer. So, okie then....I will not let mama know that I have already informed the school.

Seems like Little Arielle is more afraid of the teacher than me! Why ah? Must do self-reflection liaoz hahaha!

No comments: