Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Health Screening Day!

I have registered myself, papa and mama for today's health screening. Missed doing so for them last year cos I din know that they allow immediate family members of staff to be included in the screening. Anyway, nevermind, at least I managed to do it for them this year.

I registered late. As such, I din managed to get the 1st slot for the screen which is at 8.30am. In the end, what I got was at 10am. As both my parents would be going for the screen, it would be best if I could have the earliest slot cos Little Arielle would be following us around.

In the end, what I have decided to do is to pick them up from Tampines at the usual time that I send Little Arielle over. Proceed to office first and we will try our luck to see if they are able to accomodate us if we go at 8.30am. In this way, my parents dun have to travel down to my office on their own. But, if they are unable to accomodate us, then they would have to roam around until the appointed time. I have already thought of using Little Arielle as the shield to include us in if they really dun allow.

We reached office at about 7.15am. Too bad we were not allowed to eat cos we gotta fast for the health screening. Else, it would be easier to pass time. So all of us just stayed put in XP's office first until it's almost time for us to go down.

So while waiting, I just took the chance to take some pic! Hahaha, like that also can hor!

It's almost 8.15am. I decided to go down earlier so that got better chance of including us in. Wat biangz, got a shock when I reached the basement cos there were already tons of people sitting in the queue. In the end, I found out that the earliest time slot is actually 8am and not 8.30am. Alamak, blur me leh! If I knew, then we wouldn't have wasted so much time waiting in XP's office liaoz!

Forget it, what's done cannot be undone! So I just gave everything to the person in charge for registration. Hengz ah, they do take us in even though we are scheduled for a later time slot and that also means that we can take our breakfast earlier hee!

The checks consist of a few stations. First, we would be tested on our eyesight. Thereafter, we would register to indicate whether we want to just take the complimentary health screen or we would like to pay to get a more thorough check-up. Daddy took the middle package and mama took the executive one. As for me, I just took the complimentary package. Thereafter, we were required to take our blood pressure, weight and height. Daddy and mama proceed to collect their urine for the test while I continued with the blood extraction for the blood test.

While doing all these, we still gotta keep our eyes on Little Arielle. I just let her roam about since everyone around is 自己人 and so it is relatively safe. Some colleagues even assist to play with her and took care of her while we were engaged. I realised that she is the only kid around my parents were the only outsider. Some of them din even know that they can include their parents in. Hee, the mistake that I made last year - din check properly. Thanks to all who have helped in entertaining Little Arielle that made the whole health screening a smooth one for us!

After the screen, there was light refreshments provided. Little Arielle was also seen busi eating and carrying the food around. She was well-liked by everyone and they all love to give her things. Buay tahan!

Check out the pic and we would be back next year for the screen! - Uploaded on 26 Oct 2008

No comments: