Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet Flowery Hairband

It was indeed sweet of Ma Lay to remember Little Arielle even though she was overseas. Hmm, why do I say that leh? Cos she bought a real sweet hairband for her! It's Little Arielle's favourite colour with nice little flowers on it. Beautiful!

Little Arielle's eyes were sharp. She saw it in my bag even though I got a lot of other things in it. She quickly pulled it out from my bag and happily put it on!

*Trying to get it on her head* - Uploaded on 02 Nov 2008

*Done, very nice!* - Uploaded on 02 Nov 2008

Here's something that Little Arielle wanna say to you! - Uploaded on 02 Nov 2008

No comments: