Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, October 27, 2008

Swallowed Something??

I was surfing the net and XP was already fast asleep. Little Arielle was playing by herself on the bed. Suddenly, I heard her coughing badly and she showed signs that she wanna puke. Quickly carried her off the bed and she vomitted some of her milk out.

She seems to have choked on something but we din know what she has put into her mouth.

After clearing up the mess, I kept asking her if she has swallowed something. She either tells me that she has eaten a sweet or she kept repeating,"Pink colour, pink colour"

I did a search on the bed and din notice anything possible that can be swallowed. Moreover, her toys are not that small to be swallowen.

Quite worried if she has really eaten something down. Will get mama to check on her condition and stools tomorrow. Hopefully everything is fine....

No comments: