Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

On Bus Journey Home....

XP needs to attend a function this evening and he is unable to send me back to mama's house. He mentioned that he would pick me up at my mama's house after his function which might be quite late.

I din wanna wait at mama's house and so decided to pick Little Arielle up on my own after my course.

Luckily the course ended at 5pm so I actually reached my mama's house before 6pm. Little Arielle was already ready to go. Before going off, was checking with mama if she has made her wear her training pants and she said yes. However, most of the time, Little Arielle refused to say when she wants to pee. I guessed she needs more time but was glad that I bought the training pants for her to try on.

Got her things and made her put on her shoes cos I din wanna be seen carrying her all the time.

During the bus journey, she was pretty excited. It was a double decked bus and we sat on the second floor. She was still quite okie for the first few minutes. Subsequently, she starts fidgeting around. Managed to get her to sit down properly and that is when she started bombarding me with the same question,"What's that, What's that?" Aiyo, after answering her, she still asked me the same question. Buay tahan!

Luckily, that died down after a while. Thank god that the journey wasn't too long and she was preoccupied with the scenery outside. So all in all, I still managed to have some peace for a few moments.

Got home at about 7pm. After a while, she started to get cranky. Kept looking for XP which I told her that he is not home yet. Played with her flashcards and threw everything on the floor. Got so pissed off with the mess and asked her to pack up. She refused to do so and started crying. I was really irritated. Probably also because I am feeling the heat in the room and the fan din seems to help.

Luckily, XP was home at about 7.45pm. Bought durian back and that became my dinner. Little Arielle was cranky again. Wanna hold it by herself and yet dun noe how to eat properly. Kept biting on the seed and we were afraid that she would swallow it. XP was really patient with her nonsense even though he wasn't feeling quite well. I already surrender my white flag!

After that, he went to bed again and I am stuck with this naughty one alone! Got so pissed with her behaviour that she kena a few light strokes of the cane from me. This thick skinned gal doesn't seems to feel anything. XP woke up and quickly got her to come over to my side so that I can get her changed. She did and after which, played around, walked around, kpo around until I off the lights at 11pm then she was willing to sleep! Vomit bloodz....

No comments: