Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, October 23, 2008

What A Telok Day :(

I was on leave today and XP was going for his golf tournament. As such, I would be in charge of Little Arielle. As it's mama's birthday today, I din wanna bring Little Arielle over cos the tendancy would be she would be the one taking care of her.

I got up earlier than her and had some time to do my own things. Shortly after she woke up, I was busi like a bee. Sent all the dirty laundry for a good wash cos I have not been washing for a while cos the past few weekends has been packed with activities. Thereafter, gotta feed her milk, bath her and entertain her too. It was home alone for us cos my PIL went out for their usual morning exercise. So there was no one else to assist. Luckily, XP bought breakfast for me before he went out for his golf game. So sweet of him cos he must have gone to buy it at around 5am - 6am. If not for his breakfast, I think I would have died of hunger cos no time to go and buy food!

Finally, managed to rock Little Arielle to sleep in her 摇篮. Thought that I would have at least 2-3 hours of peace. I estimated XP would be back by then so he would have gotten me my lunch and I can enjoy it while Little Arielle is still in dreamland. Who knows, an hour later, I hear Little Arielle's cries! Quickly rushed over to take a look at what has happened and I was shocked to see traces of "fermented milk" on the floor. I was stunned to see Little Arielle's mouth, neck and ears all covered with "fermenented milk" What biangz! She VOMITTED leh!

I can tell you at that moment, I really dun know what to do lor. Her beloved bear bear and her bolster all kena liaoz! She was scared stiff and she just went on crying out for me! XP came back in the nick of time! Else I would really be at a loss. Got her bolster and bear bear out of the 摇篮 first followed by Little Arielle. Immediately brought her to the bathroom and XP would bath for her. Luckily my PIL was there to assist in the cleaning up of her puke on the floor. Sent all items into the washing machine. I was already tired, hunger and frustrated! Little Arielle kept crying throughout her bath and after she was out, she continued to do so. Worst still, after dressing her up, she kept clinging on to me like super glue. Gave me no chance to eat my lunch. Took me a while to pass her over to XP. That was already 3pm+.

Finally settled her down and in a while's time, we gotta get ready to pick my parents up for mama's birthday celebration! Alamak, leaves me no time to take a breather leh....What a day....

No comments: